Friday, April 28, 2006

1 week she'll be away

yes my mum's dissapearing ... again.... this time for nearly a week... said she'll be going to Ipoh for her friends b'day or something.... i guess she's just tired staying at home (without a car to use)...
and this weekend... the business is closed.. for once.. NO ONE needs to go to work!! and when we come back on monday (which is actually a public holiday for Malaysia) we are getting 3x!!! yeay!!!
there was a plan to meet the Lim family (without the father actually) on Sunday... but the plan is not confirmed... if its cancelled.. damn i have the whole weekend to do nothing!! LOVELY isn't it!!!... i guess it'll give me the chance to go shopping for me cousin... wat to buy ahh???
i guess i'll catch up with the book i'm half way reading.... catch up on my mails and friendster at home (yea.. can't surf those at work).... and can catch up on my SLEEP... yesss... sleep......
wonder if anyone wants to join me for some thani.... hmmm....
my hair took 2 weeks to grow 2 inches... and THAT'S alot man..... can see the difference!!! and it's no use colouring my hair cause after growing that 2 inches u can see my "original" hair colour (black or white hair ... i leave u to guess).. sigh....
mum has been baking... she was making meat pies, apple (fruit) pie, crumbles..... fuhh... see what happens to a mother when u take away her car? LOL hahhahahaHAHAHHAhhahahaha... i'm evil isn't it... THAT IS WHY i'm saving every penny i have to get a car ASAP!!
my baby is fat.... yes.... he has this tummy which is like being pregnant 2 months old which i haven't seen before in my life with him... and i do not like it.... u know.. when i met him 5 years ago.. he had this lovely 6 pacs?! now... hmmpphh since he already got me, he not bothered.. tht's wat he told me!! can u believe it... anyway, he said he has 2 phases... one phase is where he eats like a glut, then the second phase he doesn't.... so now he is in the glut-eating phase... how long it'll last.. i don't know.... sigh... looks like i better stop introducing him to NICE food on our dates.. heheheh let him stick to moy and noodles... heheheh..... such a bad gf uh?

No comments: