Saturday, March 04, 2006

yippie weekend...

well last night my baby came!!
YEAY YEAY YEAY!! at least this weekend won't be so bored...
so i fetched him after work and we went to our fav rice and dishes at macalister road... then went to see Casanova... man that movie was hillarious.. and this time, the audience DID get the joke AND laughed!!! though i may have been embarassing cause i laughed too much/loud.. those who actually heard me laugh (really really laugh) would know what i mean.... hahhaha it's been so long since i laughed that hard....
couldn't really hang out last night cause i had work today.... sucks right.. he was pestering me to change with someone and all that.... i told him i wanted to but WHO told me no need? hmm.. so it's his fault that i'm working on sat.... i could have easily asked someone to replace me but he didn't want me to do that.... so not my fault... :P
so today, don't know what we'll do.. maybe go for another movie.. i'm like so behind with my movies... and maybe try to persuade him to go clubbing.... sigh... if not.. hehehehehe SHOPPING!
i can't wait to see him after work!!!!!
*glee*

2 comments:

Jessica & Brian said...

*ahem* read again what you wrote for the first sentence. So KINKY aaaahhh!!! LOL LOL LOL hehehe so gonna kill me right? blueeeeek

Shimmers said...

HAHAHHAHAHA

i didn't noticed what i wrote until u said it.. then i read it again...

my my....

hahahhahah...... yea it IS kinky!