Sunday, March 12, 2006

cloud 9

ahhhhh...sigh..... late yesterday it was like as if i was back in time.... 5 years ago... what happened was.... it all happened exactly the same
i was half-napping, half watching tv on the couch..
he calls, asking what was my plans for the day...
i go back to the couch....
he calls again, asking what i was doing (his background was noisy) and then i knew he was coming to see me, but i buat-tak-tau...
i go back to the couch...
he calls again, saying he was just 3 minutes away and thought he had "surprised me"
i go wait at my gate, heart pumping and skipping beats
he reaches, with a big smile on his face, he says "hello....."
we talk at the gate, i asked him to come in, he shys away, he tells me to get ready cause he's taking me out on a date
while he goes to the nearby coffee shop, i go get ready, with a smile on my face most of the time
i call him telling him i'm ready
he comes in a minute, i get in the car....
he says to look at the side of my seat, "something fell".. so it seems...
i look
i turned back to say that there was nothing, i saw flowers infront of me!
THAT, i was surprised.... 3 beautiful red roses... for ME!!
i was speechless.. he did the SAME thing nearly 5 years ago.. and i FELL for that trick AGAIN!!! hahahahhah
i was all so warm, fuzzy, in cloud9.........
ok ok.. back to earth
and we went out for a date...
that was what he used to do when he was staying in Alor Setar, he'll come to my hse.. in the evening, we go out on a date, he'll send me back, and he'll drive all the way back to Alor Setar... all in about 6 hrs..
i'm still in a daze.... staring at the flowers at work... it's so nice going back to those times.....

3 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Wow...so romantic. You are one cool girl, ring, go back to couch, ring, go back to couch. If I am in your shoes...ring...ran to get ready and wait desperately at the road junction. LOL.

Jessica & Brian said...

So sweeeeet darling... really happy for you... xoxo

Shimmers said...

hahahha... 5xmom... so farny...

at that time i was too sleepy and well...err.. lazy to go get ready... mana tau, he bluff me.. he does that sometimes... dun want to be a dunggu waiting for nothing...

yea jess.. sometimes we just need to go back to the old times to remind us why we love each other..