Friday, March 17, 2006

weird week

this week has been abit weird for me...
our "boss" came back.. so everything is back to normal and extra emails of "warnings"....
then there's this 2 days of non stop calls.... terrible!!! no time to eat, no time to go toilet even.... but then i stopped on the 3rd day.. DRASTICALLY!!!....
been sitting in my new place.... yes, all 8 of us had to move, again. this time so much nearer to the managers and the sales reps... u can say nearer to the "actual" team... hahah.. weird isn't it, having half the team sit in two (opposite) places... so now, easily the managers can see what we're doing and also... we're at the walkway to the toilet and pantry... so whoever (from the sales team - reps or managers) wants to go to the pantry or toilet, will have to go among us.... scary at times man....
the cubes smaller but the table is wider (like that made any sense) and it's brighter too... i don't know how that can happen but i feel it is brighter. and i think it's abit cooler here.. which is good for me... :)
then i got a call.. a call from a company that randomly applied for a job at jobstreet... at cyberjaya man... sooo far! i have NOOooo freaking idea where that is, and how to get there... my baby won't be able to come with me (cause no one is at home to jaga the dogs - sheesh) he'll only be able to come fri or sat... and the interview is on FRIDAY!! this coming friday!.... i looked around and found out that cab from damansara to cyberjaya will cost around 40 bucks... oh man!!... how am i to get there now..... anyway it's still early, i still got more phone calls to make, to friends AND to the company itself to find out exactly where it is...
so.... sigh.... everything seems fine with me... i can't complain much, my baby's closer to me than before (he's in alor setar now), works ok... but maybe am not getting much sleep... hmm...
ohh ohh.... i want to highlight my hair.... anyone can recommend a place for highlighting hairs? max budget is RM100..... i know it's impossible.... but i'm sure there are places out there? asap please before my whites comes out again..... (yea, i coloured my hair again to cover my whites.. so better highlight before they appear again)
sigh.... this time i'm really not looking forward in going to KL... 1) interview 2) my baby won't be around 3) SEFA AGM meeting 4) i don't think there will be time for shopping...
like someone told me, no use going to kl for shopping... cause everytime i do go, i won't have time... sigh... true also.... :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to go to the Mondial just opposite the bus station in town (Kulim buses near Tai Pai Thong). My mom still goes there and they are good but don't know their prices.

Shimmers said...

wow.. u can still remember tai pai tong!! unbelievable!

hahahha....

Anonymous said...

Haha I remember the chicken rice soup - like assam laksa soup or something like that, isn't it?!? Haha

Shimmers said...

yea.. it was laksa soup....

have to go there one day.....

anyone?