Sunday, February 19, 2006

sunday morning YAWN!!

at work.... damn... getting up at 5.30am... grrrr......
but surprisingly i was ok at work... not so sleepy... feel fresh... hahah i managed to catch someone sleeping at work!! poor thing.... i know.. it's nice and cold, and quiet... no calls.... who wouldn't like sleeping?
i think i'll be dead sleepy after lunch.... am trying to go back early today... but first i need to go to the fish shop - Chew Thean Yang to get my fish food, the "sucker" and some "cotton" for the filter.... boy i haven't been there for ages!!! i wonder if my member card still works.. hehehe
so i've gotten a mini tripod for myself!!! and i bought it from e-bay! thanks to Gahya, i was hooked on e-bay.. the pic of the tripod looks big right? u tell me... but actually it's as long as my palm! hahha.. but this one is quite good cause u can have your camera at weird upside down type of positions!! can't wait to try it out....

No comments: