Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Love has blown away?

so valentine's day is over... what did u guys do?
as for me, nothing lo.... went to work, saw other ppl's flowers and balloons, came back, ate and slept... no special plans...
y?
my baby wasn't around. he wanted to come down but he has exams coming next week (somemore his last paper) so i told him to stay put, study and concentrate on exams.. then after that can relax...
i came to work yesterday, hoping to see the big hoo haa of valentines day... trying to spot who had gifts, flowers... but it wasn't "that" of a big thing.. yes there was flowers around... one dept had helium heart balloons floating under their ceiling, one dept had everyone wearing red and the boss was giving out single roses and candy.. soo sweet.... the our dept, our head bought us ice cream!!! yeay!!!
no one was home when i got back, then mum came back, she asked where were my flowers! hahahha... my baby likes to try to surprise me with flowers to the house but his "delivery" guy is useless... hahaha.... either late or never arrive.. i told my baby to "fire" him... find another "delivery" guy... hahahah.... oh well, two bouquets last year, good enough.. don't want him to fire a hole in his pocket...
so, now that valentine's over, is love also over? i know its back to routine and all that, but that doesn't mean the mushyness, lovey dovey should stop... yes, yesterday is extra-ordinary but, it shouldn't be less on any other day... right?
first half i felt fine, happy that my friends had choc surprises and flower surprises.. then towards the end of the day, it got to me, but it wasn't that bad cause by the time i had dinner and read newspapers, time for sleep.. so.. no effects on me...
well i hope u all out there had better time than me! hahhaa....

No comments: