Saturday, February 18, 2006

alamak.. i've been tagged!

geraldine has tagged me nearly 2 weeks ago and i didn't know!! LOL..
sorry ya, geraldine, couldn't open your blog at my place of answering calls... i managed to read your blog at home...
ok here it is...
10 years ago I...
i was in school, Form 3, supposedly trying to prepare for PMR... really can't remember the highlights of that year, but i guess i had a pretty ok year... the worries of what stream to go to the next year, friends were "saying" that they'll be going to "better" schools for F4 and F5... but in the end they stayed back at CBM! hahahah...
5 years ago I...
it was the year i offically had gotten a bf for myself! and it was all pure bliss that whole year i tell u... but of course i was in college and made new friends in college (Sharon, Bee Choo, Deepa and some other girls and guys), a few of us became a group, and we were together till we graduated from Adv Dip and still are till now!
1 year ago I...
was struggling with my thesis.. damn!! i had IPV6 in my head DAY AND NIGHT!! then the second half was amazing, i went to Sydney, graduated, and FOUND work!!! and had the most memorable CHRISTMAS and unfortunately New Year too..... hope 2006 will be as good as my second half of 2005
yesterday I...
as usual was at work.. supposed to meet up the President of SEFA but he landed a plane on me because he was busy preparing the set for the Star Education Fair at PISA.... so was home after work doing nothing much....
5 food i enjoy
laksa
pizza
rojak
milkshakes
mua chee
5 songs i know the words to
oooo this is hard... i think i'll pass cause i can't sing for nuts and i don't really pay attention to the words or even try to remember them... but i guess i can remember some of the words from some old songs.... like songs from the 80s/90s....
5 places I'd runaway to
any beach (with or without my baby)
any highlands (with my baby)
the cinema
shop alone
online (pathetic isn't it?)
5 fav tv shows
FRIENDS (yeah!!!)
That 70's Show (i downloaded nearly all episodes till Season 6)
Gilmore Girls
Smallville
Jamie Oliver's shows
5 bad habits
saying the wrong thing at a wrong time to the wrong person
lazy of doing things for myself
being negative most of the time
being sorry for myself
expecting too much from others
5 biggest joys
being in love
finding out who is my "true" friends
being to places i'd never think of going (if i depended on my parents!!) - thanks baby!
manage to get a job 1 month after graduating
to DRIVE!
5 ppl i tag
rosalind
benji
edzil
rainer (u better update your blog man!!)
jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe no worries.. haven't been updating my blog also.. been bz also.. nice pics of ur lil' hol some pics looks very "mat salleh-ish" hehe