Tuesday, August 16, 2005

it is confirmed!

yea... eventhough i got my results over the phone... i needed to see it for myself.... so i went to college today to see the results that were pasted on the notice board... and YES!! i DID pass!!!! i can't believe it!!!! and once again i had a smile on my face.... heheheheh....

now... i need to celebrate... unfortunately... i'm low in $$ to actually go celebrate drunk-ly.... but then i made plans with Sharon for a "ladies nite" outing... entrance free... drinks free... but then it'll be a pitty for guys who may want to follow us... they got to pay to get in AND for their drinks... am not too sure who'll be following us though..... ANYONE??? who wants to follow us???

the weekend was abit sucky..... was home.. doing nothing much.. can't do anything bout finding for job as i don't have my pc with me there.... that's why i'm here in penang.... but i did go out with Pauline my best friend.... we went to catch Bewitched... it was a cool movie but was kinda dissapointed that there were not many tricks been done in the movie....

again.. i feel like there's so much to write but can't seem to get it out to write.... sigh.......

No comments: