Thursday, August 25, 2005

1st job!

YES YES YES!!! i got it!!!
i got the job at DELL... at the CMG department.. with my fellow dugong Ah Ma.... muahahahha.. she's like so happy.... it's funny that most of the dugongs started their "careers" at DELL... guess if u're a dugong.. u're a dugong.. go where the dugongs have gone! hahahahah....
well the procedure of me getting this job was different.. i mean i got a call from Jobstreet, then a phone interview from DELL and then and face to face interview in DELL and from there i heard that actually Jobstreet is the one who's hiring me... and in the end, it was Ah Ma who made to call to hire me.. say that i got the job.... hmm... i thought that was funny... hahaha.. maybe i just don't know how these things work....
last few days was a blast.... had my cousin Terry over for a very VERY VERY short holiday so me and my other cousin is trying to put EVERYTHING one could do in penang in like 3 days!!!!! we still have the whole day today!!!.... and he leaves tomorrow morning!!!!... what a waste!!!
will be going to KL for the weekend.... got SEFA-JTI career job talk thingy... so will be going for that... will be seeing my baby.... after soo long.. can't wait!!!! and got to be back to get ready for my first day of work!!!!! that's 2nd September!!!
so yea.... won't be blogging.. till.... hmmm... can't really say......

No comments: