Saturday, August 19, 2006

is it really PMS?

suddenly i have this bad temper. i get mad at everything that seems wrong. why did i suddenly feel this way? all i know that work was fine, of course i had my idiotic aussie customers but it's normal. colleagues were fine. i don't know why on my way home i was pissed...
i'm pissed and i sort of let it out to my parents, i tried to hold back but a lil leaked out. period is nearly over.. is it PMS? that i'm feeling this way? i rarely get THIS pissed...
sigh... is it because he is TOO busy to talk to me over the phone? even though i catch him playing his ..... (trying not to say) computer games? i mean, if he has time to play ... (there i go again) computer games, can't he spare me that decent conversation?
i know i shouldn't be mad at every single body i meet... but i'm just so angry! sigh.. somemore this bloody blogspot can't upload my pics.... my thumbdrive is fucking up... tomorrow i have work... next week will be 30 mins break at work.... i'm broke...*pissed* aarrggghhh... can't wait for mid-sept!
pissed
pissed
pissed!!!!

No comments: