Wednesday, July 05, 2006

she said it for me...

there's a post from one of the blogs i read everyday, being aja (of course i asked her for permission , :P), and she said everything i wanted to say in my previous post... so simple and yet so to the point... here's some of it...

............
Here, I have total strangers
aquaintances, my family
greatest friends, strictly online friends and
the like

So how do I get the correct message across?

Too often, messages get mixed
altered, taken the wrong way
like telefon berkarat
end product is always perceived differently
by an individual

So when I write, I write as though
I am speaking to my best friends
cos I know, they know exactly what I am talking about

..........

...well some do get me
others get the wrong opinion or idea
but seriously, can I really hope that everyone
sees me the same way?
Nahh.
........

No comments: