Tuesday, May 16, 2006

missing in action

yes i know i've been missing - 1) pc was in the clinic and 2) very busy week at work...

pictures are still in my camera... will post it up soon... i promise!!

so for a quick summary

monday
-brought mum down to pg to see my aunty, had a chat at their hotel

tuesday
-met up with talullah
-stayed in grandma's hse in penang

wednesday
-brought talullah to GLO for ladies night
-met up with some friends
-talullah and i stayed at grandma's hse

thursday
-met up with talullah and cheryl (and family) to eat Thai at Prontip
-went home to BM to sleeep...... zzzz

friday
-went to get my pc, but shop closed - public holiday (duhh... i felt so stupid going to the shopwhen it's so OBVIOUS it's closed)
-fetched my baby, met up with cousins and friends for a movie - Poseidon

saturday
-interview
-got my pc back
-ate my first meal in a jap restaurant - Sushi King
-went to the beach, slept on the beach, dog licked

sunday
-got up late
-lunch / ice cream with mum and my baby - mother's day lunch
-drop mum to play tombola
-spice garden cafe
-burning in teluk bahang
-church in pulau tikus

monday
-dad went to hospital
-dinner with mum and my baby

note: this is only for my reference before i forget to blog about it... heheh

No comments: