Monday, December 26, 2005

presents

well so far i've only received 4 presents
- Eleanor
- boss
- Godma
- my baby
here's the branch that broke from my christmas tree at home... i brought it to work, decorated it abit and put it up between my cubicle and Gahya's cubicle (she celebrates christmas too)....
and here's what Eleanor got me.. isn't he CUTE and adorable!!! OMG!! when i saw it, i just fell in love with it! i mean.. i'm not a FAN of soft toys.. never was actually... to me.. it's all reasons for dust to gather... but when i got this!!! hahaha... i loved it!!! but don't u all go get me soft toys now ah..... u want me not talking to u?
my boss.. well not actually my boss.. but the new lady that will be in charge of our sub-dept in future, gave all of us (bout 10 of us) Tupperwear water container/bottle... i think she's a member of Tupperwear... hehehe.. mum sure to be interested!
godma got me a froggy cup.. not a cup that looks like a frog.. but a cup with a pic of a frog with its hands stretched out.. like it wants a hug.. hahahhah
and my baby... fuhh.... master piece.. he got me Proactive... the skin care regime from SmartShop... though i can't use that yet as i still have my set to finish... i hope this works...
didn't take pics of the other presents thinking i might be "too over" with that.. hahaha.. dad's still questioning me... "why do u like taking pics of food, things, buildings...? everything also want to take picture..." ahahhahahahahaahha.....

No comments: