Monday, December 19, 2005

Aurora the pink!

i don't know how it happened but my house is PINK!!!! well.. not exactly PINK but the colour is called "passion".... oooooOOOoooooo....
well, it started from looking at the colour on the brochure.. looked nice... i told my mum... 1 (ONE) wall with this pink (passion) and the rest use the off-white-pink... but NOooo.... she put "passion" on all alternate walls.... so now.... the hse looks pink.. AND because of extra paint my dad bought, even the window stills are pink and the banisters are pink! what more the wall of the porch outside is of that off-white-pink....
me: now the house is sooo pink! (looking at dad putting up a pink lamp on the porch wall)
dad: of course! got too many girls in the house! *grins*

mai leh!!.... what too many girls???... 2 only what!!!!
my baby: why didn't choose manly colour
me: u tell me, what IS manly colour???
me baby: *blur*... green?
OMG! is green REALLY manly colour??? u don't know what green he is talking about, his green is HORRIBLE!!!! it's like striking green, the green of a pandan leaf, the green of banana leaf tree.... tell me.. what IS manly colour???
* btw Aurora is the name of my house

No comments: