Wednesday, December 28, 2005

is it over?

is Christmas over? no.... it's 12 days long!! didn't u know??
"On the twelve day of christmas, my true love gave to me....."
everything's back to normal, back to work, my baby's hanging out with his gay (he's not really gay, but he acts and has an attitude like a girl.. sheesh.. worst than me also) friend going gaming whole day and night... i'm sure his friend must have taken leave to be with my baby... eww eww eww.. i hope he doesn't come back...err.. "gay"... if he does... i dunno what to say la..
the good news is... I'M ON LEAVE TOMORROW!!!! till next year to be exact!!! YEAYNESS!!! will be going to KL to spend the new year there with my baby.. this would be the first time we will spend New Year together... weird uh... after soo many years, we NEVER ushered the new year together.... hope plans will go well...
Sharon and Bee Choo came last night... both of them were the only ones who gave me jewelry and it was the type i like!! hahahha.... they stayed and we chit chatted until i couldn't open my eyes! was soooo tired i tell u.... couldn't get up this morning... sigh.. it was nice having them over, chatting, having heart to heart talk... i don't know but, everytime we meet we'll have heart to heart talks.. hahahha we very emo when we get together! (and NO we are NOT gay!)
just heard and confirmed that i'll be going to watch Narnia AGAIN!!! yea baby!!!! 7pm show.. hope i'll be able to get there in time... knowing the jam....
ohhh did i tell u.... I'M ON LEAVE!!!!!!

No comments: