Thursday, November 27, 2008

i feel u man.. i really do...

i soo agree with this blogger...
“That’s fine, I won’t ask you then. The fact is I almost never ask anyone to cover my shift and I usually only cover for other people if its an emergency. I plan my life around the fact that I have a work schedule, unlike you. Its not my responsibility to let you go home because you drank too much last night, and the fact is that I’m only being a dick because you two didn’t let it go. No one wanted the day off until it was convenient for them, now its not convenient for me. If you asked me to work and I said no and you said ok, there wouldn’t be a problem. But, you had to whine to management and to anyone that would listen that I’m not a team player and you had to question why I wouldn’t work for you. Frankly I could have no plans but to sit on my couch and play video games and I still wouldn’t have to give you a reason. Now that’s the end of it.”
i like it when he said this... "... I plan my life around the fact that I have a work schedule..." taken from The Insane Waiter from here

No comments: