Monday, November 26, 2007

mummy used to say...

"that if i laugh so much... sure cry the next minute"
well to some extent, i believe her....
i was having a GREAT time yesterday, with new friends, first time doing my famous "laugh" (that my beloved penang ppl love) in front of my KL friends... it's been a VERY LONG while since i laughed like that... eventhough i was quite tired.. but damn! this ppl are so freaking funny! hahahah.... it just puts a smile on my face remembering what happened yesterday...
but then comes to my mum's saying... it's sort of true.. though i did not cry (or not crying)... i feel shitty today... so not in the mood of working, just wanna stay home and do nothing.. and somehow feel that i'm sliding off, wanting to go to my corner again...
maybe i'm just protective or just a spoilt brat that i want it all to myself.. but when there's sharing.... i just backoff and let them have it... and i feel 2nd all over again.. what's worst - 3rd... and i HATE that feeling....

No comments: