Thursday, July 21, 2005

nearly died...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

i nearly had a heart attack and died!!!!

i switched on my hp last night (i do that everyday just to check who sent sms - yes i can receive sms from u) and i got this sms from a number that i didn't know (which is not in my phonebook) so anyway, i checked it and it said..

"Please send your thesis to Mrs Wafaa"

like SHIT!! what's the problem now!!! luckily it was 9.45pm (Malaysian time) so i straight away went to call the number of the sms.... found out that it WAS Mrs.Wafaa (she was my supervisor that left me in the middle of my thesis to go back to Iraq and i had to find a replacement supervisor for formal purposes)
she was asking me if i had passed up my thesis, when and to who... and she asked if i did my Viva (presentation).. i said i passed everything up and also did my viva and she said that nobody told her... well that's not my fault anyway cause i spoke to the course coordinator bout all this and he WAS to tell her bout it.. so anyway she was like speechless and was just saying "ok...ok"... i didn't know what to say so i also just said... "ok... bye then"... and put down the phone...

phew!!!! i was in sweat (yea not really cause it was really cold last night) but actually my heart was pumping soo hard... i mean if anything goes wrong, i can't do much cause i'm like 800km away!!! in AUSTRALIA!!!... but it's all well... (i hope).. results coming out end of the month.. nervous.....

No comments: