Wednesday, July 20, 2005

going to Adelaide!

its official! i'm going to Adelaide this coming tuesday!... my godpa thought it'd be a good thing cause i haven't seen my uncle steve and aunty jean for ages and since i'm here.. why not!? cause it'll be like another 10 years or even more till i come again.....

this weekend will be going to the farm... not their farm but a farm where they keep their horse (yes they own a horse) and where they go horseback riding!! i might ride too!! not too sure though.. heheheh... kinda nervous... horses are huge man!!! so yea.. will be leaving EARLY EARLY morning on sat and will be there till monday....

lucky for kevin (my cousin) cause he'll ponteng school on monday!!! hahaha he gets excited on these trips because he can play his DS (Nintendo DS) like gameboy type of thingy... and also he can watch DVD (yea they got portable dvd player)... i know, this family very gadget-y... heheh... godpa's even giving me an MP3 player to bring back for my dad!! hahahahha.... (cause he found out he has no use of it...fuhh!!)

went walking around Liverpool shopping complex and shopped abit at Target... Target is a place like Reject Shop where it's huge, has everything and is cheap... cheaper compared to other shops in the mall.. but still it can be abit pricy... managed to get some "inner" tops... bout 10 aussie dollars.. it's cheap compare to their other shops.. so it's ok... i try not to convert it to ringgit cause it'll be heartbreaking.. anyway.. it's good cause ppl here are bigger so it's easy for me to find my size... heheh just wished i had brought more money.. :P

godpa is into home movie making with his digital video camera and does editing on his computer.. he showed me some basics of it and it's a wow!! it's like his hobby.. anyway, he showed me a simpler software where i can make a slide show with my pictures... it's all DVD format so that means it has lots of features like the "menu" part (like when watching DVD movies..) it's cool... i might make one with my pics of my holiday... hmmm..... *thinking..

well it's gonna be a busy last week for me... and then it's time to come back home to Penang... gosh i miss the food!!!!!

No comments: