Friday, March 18, 2005

yes.. i'm STUCK again!! HELP!

HELP....!! i'm stuck!!! i don't know why but i'm always getting stuck!!!
i've been having quite a smooth sail with my thesis until now, to set up an email server using and operating system which i haven't used before and haven't seen before! i can't seem to find someone or some web site to help me get started on setting up the bloody email server!
i'm trying not to panic and stay calm, but it's been a week already since i started finding resources to set it up.... still can't find any... don't ask me bout my supervisor... she aint gonna help me.. she didn't even help me the first time on how to use FreeBSD.. so i can't expect her to help me in Windows 2003 Server
i know Win2003 Server is something like any other Windows, with all the graphical interface and not but there's more to it... there's alot of configuration, IP addresses to add, components to install or not.. this is where i'm lost... i don't know what is needed and not needed in order to set this bloody email server...
even my help in FreeBSD, i can't seem to email him.. all my emails comes back and it's said that it's spam... how can it be spam when i've been emailing all these while???!!! well see what i said before bout technology.. it either helps us or burden us...
uurrggghhhh... i really need someone to help me in this email server thingy..... this is the last part of my thesis.. once i get this done.... i'm DONE!!!!! you hear me!!!!! sigh.........
sigh..... h..e..l...p.........!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica & Brian said...

hey girl... not too sure if this helps... check it out aight...

http://www.ilopia.com/Articles/WindowsServer2003/EmailServer.aspx