Friday, November 07, 2008

writers block

yea, many a times i've came here to try to post something, but, i couldn't... i didn't know what to write.... i don't know what's gotten into me, but i know i used to love writing, writing for myself and yet that doesn't do it for me now....
anyway, what i've been up to?
getting used to my time table, think i'm going back to my old habits in sleeping really late at nite.. can't believe i used to get up at 5am to go to work by 6am... now, i'm starting to sleep past 1am... and dreading to get up to go to work....
work's fine, i need to get my "flow" soon though, its different now cause i'm not an agent anymore, i'm just one step higher which means i can't work like how i used to work before... got to change...
talking bout "change"... so Obama won.... that's gonna be interesting! can't really comment much as i have not really been following, but it would be nice if Hilary was president! 1st woman president! that would definately bruise all the guys ego! LOL... ok better stop before anyone arrests me...
if u guys are on FB, i'm sure u've seen a few of my "down-side" status... i guess it could be PMS or just being in that "phase" where u think about your life... i don't see anything quite positive but then again, i just pray that it's just a phase! i need to get a grip of myself! grrhhh!
i'm starting to download series again but connections sucky! went to batu feringghi to get the dvds but they were not selling any - waste of time and petrol going there... sigh... anyone has One Tree Hill series season 4 and 5?
been starting to follow tv again... and it's getting worst... u can't enjoy a show with 10 minutes of advertisement every 3 mins in the show!!! instead of watching your show, u're watching ads where they repeat themselves over and over and over again.... wonder why no one is complaining about this! tv shouldn't be irritating but unfortunately - tv3, ntv7, 8tv are all so irritating because of overwhelming ads! (no, i don't have astro)
oh, i've signed up for something, but i just wanna see if there's any difference... so to my good friends, tell me if u noticed anything "better" (or not better) about me...
i wish to go back to Stop Island again....
and i wonder why i haven't seen TC for some time... :(
alright then, i guess that's about the updates that i have...

No comments: