Thursday, April 20, 2006

time pass so fast

indeed it has....
had an email from jobstreet saying that my contract has been renewed... man.. it had me thinking that it's been 8 months since i started work, i didn't know it was THAT long.... yes others has been working 20++ years, and me.... just out from college and it's been 8 months i've been working...
then there's the other bout age.. was talking to a friend and we were talking about clots in our periods... i remember a college friend saying that it was bad to have lots of clots... she said it's not normal and needed to see the docs about it.. she did and she had some meds to reduce the clots.... and when she got married and tried to have kids, she had 2 miscarriages!! OMG!! that's what my mum told me.. though she said she have clots but she says it's normal.. but she DID have miscarriages! and i DO have clots!! sigh....
and come to think of it, i'll reach the old-but-still-young age soon.. in like 5 years time!!! and i'm no where NEAR in getting married!! don't talk about kids.... am soooo not ready man!!!! i know i shouldn't be bugging myself about this... even my parents are not hinting for grandkids yet.. but i know my mum is waiting for me to leave the hse (which means, get married and leave the hse la...) hahahha everyone will think this is pressure to HIM.. but actually it is ALSO to me...
so yea... getting older... still on contract.... no car to call my own.... though i do have a bf to call my own.. but.... hmm.... i guess i still need to go slowly.... and someone did tell me that time will tell, my BREAK will come and that i don't need to go looking for it (though 1/2 the time we should GO after it...) it's like finding a bf... u'll get one when u're not looking but u can't 100% put this scenario to a job, to a career.... right?!
i know some will say i'm in my PMS now... maybe i am.. maybe i'm not.... so many factors are just hanging around me... some it's for me to take action, some it's just simply starring in my face, some are just rubbish but i still want to keep it because i'm "sentimental" and have the "what if" attitude.... or maybe i'm just one word .... CONFUSED...

No comments: