Sunday, September 18, 2005

the weekend...

i'm having a mixed feeling weekend.....
first it started out all good on friday... work... then dinner with the dugongs... hung out on the beach..... and on sat, got up late... not my usual "late" but later than the time i get up for work....
went online.. read newspapers.... during that time... a small conversation i had with someone on fri kept hanging over my head.. it's like... a guilt consious... where if i don't come in terms with it, it'll be disturbing me.... i didn't really think about it after that.. but when i got to church.. that's when it really hit me...
i don't know.. but my head gets clearer when i get into church... it might be the peacefullness of the place... or that the feeling of the Lord is stronger there.... so i told myself... i'll get this done after church.... so after mass i sent an sms... and that person was so sweet that she said she totally forgot bout that conversation.... i know this type of thing happens.. u'll think so much of something so small but infact it's nothing to the other person.... hahahha.... she assured me not to worry bout it and that no harm has been done....
the reason i'm being this way or being extra sensitive (according to moods) is that i screwed up so much of my friendships with very good and best friends that i don't want to risk loosing them over something small or big.... i know i have a very "honest" mouth that sometimes (or most of the time) it is not needed...so i told myself quite sometime back.. that if my "honest" mouth starts up again, i better apologize before anything harm is done....
and today, sunday... i HAD to get up early... for work.. it's my first weekend OT... and.. hmm.. so far so good..... don't know what's for lunch though... hmmm.......
just wondering, should i head to gurney? hang out? or go home to sleep.....
*think*
*think*
*think*
i guess with the fact that i only have around RM7 only with me... and i DO need some sleep... guess i'll be going back home....
what a weekend.....

No comments: