Monday, February 28, 2005

honesty....

when u're used to being honest with your baby, it's hard not NOT being honest...

had a small row with my baby last night, it was because i was feeling soo down and lonely until that i went to meet a very old friend who's quite controversial. i wanted to not tell my baby, but i couldn't. we promised each other to tell each other everything, whether it's good or bad, whether it'll make the other happy or sad. so i couldn't, i had to tell him and i did... i felt really bad.. i hope my baby will forgive me.

i'm so sorry sayang...

that's one thing about being honest, i feel that when u feel and be honest, it's one way of relieving yourself from guilt and deception. and it'll be better if the person you are being honest to realised, understand and is able to forgive you. it is hard to have people to own up to their mistakes and most of all it's hard to find people who actually understand your situation and forgive you. that is why, even it seldom happens, i've always liked people to be honest. honest in a sincere way and not being honest in a bad way.

i've always respect and appreciate my baby for his patience and understanding. he has tolerated all my 'stupidness', unwanted behaviour and what not.... he has helped me alot to be a better person, a better girlfriend and a better friend and i'll always appreciate, be grateful and thank him for all that. it's very hard to find someone who's able to take my sh**. and by being away from each other for long periods, it's amaizing that we could last this long and it's all to him for being so patient and tolerant with me.

thank you for loving me, baby.............

No comments: